Parents as Teachers
Parents As Teachers (PAT) is a parenting program available to any Fulton County Parents - from pregnancy through children 5 years of age.
As a participant you will receive:
- Personalized home visits by a certified Parent Educator, specially trained in child development and eager to help you give your child a great start.
- Group meetings with other parents, where you can share parenting experiences, gain new insights, and talk about topics that interest you.
- Information and guidance, beginning even before your baby is born, on preparing for your baby, home safety, what to expect as your child develops, effective discipline, constructive play and more.
- Periodic screening to ensure that your child has no problem learning, sensory (hearing and seeing) or developmental problems.
- A referral network that can help you find special services.
The home - centered partnership that works!
To find out more call Fulton County Center for Families at 717-485-5038 extension 215